e-xpress Interactive Software Pvt. Ltd announced a midnight launch for the next reigning and defending flagship in the WWE video game series – WWE 2K17, developed by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts published by 2K Sports. Players can collect their game copy on 10th October, 11.30 pm onwards from the following locations:
- Games The Shop, F-04, 1st Floor, Oberoi Mall, Goregaon, Mumbai
- Jai Ganesh, Games & Music Centre, Opp. Talao Pali, Thane – West
- E-mart Games, Korum Mall, Thane –West.
- Music Festival, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Samurai Corner, Shop : 146, Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh, Delhi
- Ambrit TV Games, Haridas Market, Koti, Hyderabad
- Comprint, Pavani Kaml Building, Opp SBH, Abids, Koti, Hyderabad
- Rhythm House, 124, Satyam Mall, Near Vishweshwar Mahadev Temple, Satellite, Ahmedabad
Players who attend the midnight launch will get official WWE 2K17 merchandise. The game is releasing on October 11th 2016 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One.
About WWE 2K17:
After more than a decade, one of the biggest and baddest Superstars to ever step foot in the squared circle is back!
Coming off the heels of WWE 2K16, which earned critical press and fan acclaim – including an 8.8 out of 10 from IGN.com – WWE 2K17 arrives as the reigning and defending flagship WWE video game franchise champion with stunning graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay and a massive roster of WWE and NXT’s popular Superstars and Legends.