Kisareth Studios has released the official trailer for Sanctus Mortem, their upcoming Sci-Fi JRPG. Drawing inspiration from acclaimed classics Xenosaga and Xenogears, comes a saga set amidst the backdrop of galactic warfare, political intrigue, and secrets that will unravel the very fabric of existence itself.
Millennia in the future, an interstellar war between the Zinethian Confederation and the Thrasik Empire has erupted leaving entire sectors a spaceship graveyard. Equipped with more advanced weaponry, the Zinethian Confederation is on the verge of winning the war, but all is not as it seems.
The fate of billions rests in the balance as ambitious scientists race to unlock a powerful secret, one that sets Captain Hector of the Thrasik warship Rhoube and his determined crew on a collision course with military governments, the empress, and his own reality.
- An epic sci-fi story that unfolds as you travel through the stars visiting various planets and beautifully-rendered regions of space
- Battle with futuristic weapons using an enhanced Active-Time-Battle system
- Devastate your enemies with the new Chain Command system!
- Upgrade your ship and have full control as you navigate through regions of space while fighting your way through entire fleets in destructive ship combat!
- Pilot and augment your own fighting machines called Vords!
- Experience a powerful and haunting soundtrack composed by various independent artists
- Mini-games, optional areas, and much more!