Time to get 2-4 players together for some frenetic team-based combat – either from the couch or online. Are you ready for one-hit kills, 40+ characters, and multiple fighting styles? You’d better be!
The Night Party DLC – introducing a colorful cast of characters who met at a midnight rave party – was recently released for the Steam version, and it’s included for free on PlayStation 4!
Created by Spanish developer Kaia Studios, Dynasty Feud portrays an endless feud between nine unique dynasties spanning multiple time periods, backgrounds, and fighting styles. Honor your dynasty by taking part in deadly battles alongside friends – or join in random online/offline matches of up to four players. From melee juggernauts to sneaky snipers – along with invisible ninjas and even a TNT-loving cactus – each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. Knowing how to use them in coordinated combat is the only way to stay alive.
Dynasty Feud was accepted by ICEX (España Exportación e Inversiones) as the entity’s second Spanish-made game to receive PR and marketing support in the United States from Novy Unlimited.
- Choose a dynasty and fight in fast-paced, all-out, one-hit-kill brawls!
- Master 40+ characters across 9 unique dynasties.
- Customize your very own dynasty in All-Star mode.
- Fight in epic 2-4 player battles offline with friends or online with opponents worldwide.
- Witness mass destruction as levels are left in ruin by hectic battles.
- Get to know the crew of “The Night Party” – a special Halloween dynasty!
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:-
Dynasty Feud is available today on the North American PlayStation Store for $14.99. On December 13, the game will be released on the European market for €14.99. Dynasty Feud is also available on Steam for $14.99.