A foreign life-form has just attempted to make contact. No, they definitely do not have good intentions. They are about to place their deadly machines on Earth, steal all of mankind’s resources and conquer the planet. And there is more – you are their leader! Remember that people will try to thwart your plans. Defend your alien base, build defense towers and modify them to your liking. Take full advantage of detailed environmental destruction to block and trap enemy forces. Make X-Morph the new predominant species on Earth.
Visit Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/game
An order can be placed for either a basic version of the game at a full price of $19.99 or the X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition available for $29.99, which in addition to the game itself also includes all 3 previously released DLCs. Both editions of the game have been included in the pre-premiere promotion.
X-Morph: Defense is a unique fusion of top-down shooter and tower defense strategy genres. You are the X-Morph – an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in the spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you’ve never seen before in this genre.
X-MORPH: DEFENSE MAIN FEATURES:
• Dynamic building-destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece, while realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique;
• 28 different enemy types, both ground and airborne;
• The Main Campaign offers close to twenty hours of adrenaline powered gameplay, supported by three extensive DLCs;
• Epic duels with challenging bosses;
• 10-level Survival Mode campaign;
• Numerous types of weapons, towers, and upgrades that affect the strategic depth of the game;
• Completely destructible environment and unique tower defense mechanics that create endless gameplay possibilities;
• All-star voice cast – including Michael McConnohie, Natalie Roers, Ryan Laughton, and Tori Kamal;
• 13 language versions available.
Click HERE to visit the Nintendo eShop and pre-order the game today.
X-Morph: Defense begins its assault on Nintendo Switch on February 21st. The digital version of the game will be available for $19.99, the Complete Edition, including all the previously released DLCs will be available for $29.99. It’s worth mentioning that Japanese gamers will also be able to buy X-Morph from the Nintendo eShop thanks to Teyon Japan who is responsible for the game’s digital distribution on that market. On top of that, the game will also be available as a boxed version in Europe where Avance Discos will handle its distribution.