The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys bring you good tidings filled with friendship-destroying delight! Rejoice as the biggest update for Move or Die – ‘The Green & Gold Update’ – is now available for download on Steam. Behold the myriad of new features in the ‘Green & Gold Update,’ highlighted by the new “Not-A-Store” Item System that completely reinvents how new characters, game modes, Mutators, and other delightful new features are unlocked in the game.
To commemorate the launch of this new update and in the spirit of the season, Move or Die is now available for an amazing $5.24 (INR 168) (65% off the regular price).
The trailer of the latest update can be found below-
Key features in the ‘Green & Gold Update’ include:
- “Not-A-Store” Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths’plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
Move or Die is not just the title of the game, but a fundamental gameplay rule: gamers who fail to move will see their health bar diminish rapidly. Players will battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes that change every 20-30 seconds. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins, Mutator game modifiers that dramatically change how mini-games are played, and even crazier game modes. When gamers are done beating friends on the couch, jump online and challenge other players to see who will rage-quit first.