Metro Exodus is one of our most anticipated games this year and for good reason. The 4A games developed Metro series always strived forward with cutting edge graphics and engaging storytelling in a unique post-apocalyptic world. The developers are fully committed to up the ante in the graphics department with full support for Ray Tracing and all that jazz.
In addition, Deep Silver and 4A Games confirmed that Metro Exodus will feature a Photo Mode, available from the day of release on the 15 February for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.
“Photo Mode has been one of the most requested features from the Metro community,” said Jon Bloch, Executive Producer at 4A Games. “They’re relatively rare in 1st person shooters, but the team have been determined to make it work and give Metro fans the opportunity to capture their own stories from the Russian wastelands.”
Photo Mode will be available for all platforms, while PC players will additionally benefit from support for Ansel, NVIDIA’s proprietary screenshot capture software.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
Metro Exodus will be released Feb. 15, 2019, on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.