The wurm is a giving and benevolent entity, and is hitting the road. Nidhogg 2 is available now on Nintendo Switch, allowing would-be meat sacks everywhere to duke it out on the go. On the bus, in a park, or trapped in the dank, godforsaken dungeons of a lost civilization, the wurm welcomes your tribute.
Whether you feel the urge to play in Handheld Mode, docked and on a TV, or on the Switch itself with Joy-Cons in hand, Nidhogg 2 has you covered (in gore, most likely). Stab, slash, throw, slide, divekick, impale, roll, cleave, shoot, and sprint your way into the wurm’s good graces – and stomach – in this fleshy game of tug-of-war.
Expanding upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor, Nidhogg 2 offers up new weapons, new levels, new ways to customize your slaughter, fashion-forward character customization, a grotesquely captivating art style courtesy of Toby Dixon, and sounds for your ear holes by acclaimed electronic artists Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
- Take the wurm on the go with Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- 11 stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Nidhogg 2 is available now for Nintendo Switch, PC (Win/Mac), PS4, and Xbox One.