Attu Games are releasing a launch trailer for their fish-controlled metroidvania Feudal Alloy.
Feudal Alloy is an epic action adventure featuring fish-controlled medieval robots.
Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot, Attu. Improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures in a beautiful hand-drawn world.
The game is coming out on Steam, GOG (Pc/Mac/Linux) and Nintendo Switch on January 17th, and soon on Xbox One and PS4.
Feudal Alloy Features:
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Secret areas