Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside Taipei based developer, Softstar Entertainment, today announced that Sword & Fairy 6, the popular Chinese 3D fantasy RPG is coming to the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system on April 2nd in North America and April 3rd in Europe and Asia.
In Sword & Fairy 6, players will immerse in a stunning world of Chinese mythology and embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception. Sword & Fairy 6 combines free exploration and seamless transitions from cut scenes to battle scenarios. The battle system offers a unique fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with various options that suit different play styles.
Sword & Fairy is one of the most popular role-playing game series in China, with a total of eight instalments, enjoyed by millions of players. The franchise was also adopted into the Chinese television drama Chinese Paladin.
With an extensive main story quest, numerous side quests, various difficulty options, customizable weapons, a variety of mini-games and puzzles, and six DLCs included at no additional cost, Sword & Fairy 6 guarantees players more than 50 hours of exciting gameplay.
Sword & Fairy 6 for PS4 will launch on the PlayStation® tore in North America on April 2nd for US$26.99 and in Europe and Asia on April 3rd for €26.99, £22.49*, HK$211, TW$874. A physical limited edition of Sword & Fairy 6 will be available for pre-order through retail partner Playasia on February 21st.
*£ price is indicative and subject to change
The Sword & Fairy 6 Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Sword & Fairy 6 is fully voiced in Mandarin Chinese and playable in English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Explore a world of ancient Chinese mythology!
- A fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with player customization!
- Use formations & skills to break through enemy defences!
- Adaptive and compelling difficulty options!
- Seamless transitions from cut scenes to scenario battles!
- Free exploration, including vertically!
- Customize your weapon’s look and attacks!
- Earn reputation by completing quests and finding items!
Play a variety of mini-games and puzzles scattered through the world!