Independent studio Rake in Grass announced that its cooperative beat ’em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration titled Rampage Knights is now released for Nintendo Switch.
Rampage Knights is a mix of games like Binding of Isaac and Golden Axe, boosted by a thrilling classic melee combat gameplay with some RPG elements.
The players try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Their heroes are upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as they find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
• Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
• Singleplayer campaign or local co-op for two players
• Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
• Hero visually evolving with new abilities
• Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
• Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
• Mighty foot included!
The game is available for Nintendo Switch.