Destructive Creations has announced a free single player campaign to their Real Time Strategy title Ancestor’s Legacy. A single-player campaign featuring Boleslav Chrobry – the first king of Poland – is now available for download completely for free for everyone who already owns Ancestors Legacy. The studio also announced that they’d be lowering the price of the game to 29.99 EUR or ₹759.
In the latest expansion, gamers will learn more about the story of Boleslav Chrobry, the first king of Poland, and his son Mieszko II. They will learn how, thanks to his diplomatic and strategic skills, as well as his strong character, Boleslav Chrobry was able to win wars, defeating the army of the Holy Roman Empire, and how he dethroned Yaroslav the Wise occupied Kiev, together with all its riches. The five missions available in the DLC will cover the five-year historic period between 1013 and 1018. A second single player campaign is currently in the works.
In the developers’ words,
“The new campaign that was just added completely for free to Ancestors Legacy on Steam is an expression of gratitude to all the fans who’ve been and still are supporting the game and the dev team behind it by taking part in beta tests, sharing feedback, spreading the word, and simply being a part of the community. Thanks to their continuous support, the developers were able to lower the price permanently to 29.99 EUR, so even more gamers could join history-inspired, real-time skirmishes both locally or online.”
Ancestors Legacy Features:
- Four playable nations in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events;
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles;
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale;
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the centre of the action;
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4;
- Streamlined resource management and village construction.