The accliamed MMORPG Black Desert is now available for pre-order prior to its full launch on March 4, 2019, on Xbox One.
For players interested in earning exclusive rewards, pre-orders of the Standard ($29.99 USD), Deluxe ($49.99 USD) and Ultimate ($99.99 USD) Editions will provide early access to the full game and various benefits such as in-game items, horse armor and more.
Owners of the Black Desert Ultimate Edition pre-order will get Early Access to the full launch build of Black Desert on March 1, 2019. In addition, the Ultimate Edition grants the most in-game rewards and exclusive items, including pets, horse armor, costumes, currency and other benefits. Deluxe and Standard Edition owners will benefit from pre-ordering with exclusive in-game items as well, with Deluxe Edition access starting March 2 and Standard Edition on March 3.
“After the enthusiastic reception of the Black Desert open beta in November 2018, our team has been hard at work making significant improvements to enhance the base game ahead of launch on March 4”, said Robin Jung, Chief Executive Officer at Pearl Abyss. “We appreciate the feedback we received from our Beta testers and the Xbox community and look forward to sharing the final experience in the coming months.”
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support