Brandwatch, a social media monitoring company, recently published a data analysis report of social media, examined during gamings biggest event – E3 2017.
According to the report – obtained by tracking over 2.7 million English-language mentions of E3 2017 between 10th and 13th June 2017 – Assassin’s Creed Origins was the most talked about game of E3 2017 with over 75k mentions on social media, followed by Metriod Prime 4, Spiderman, Anthem and Mario x Rabbids with 60k+, 60k, 50k, 40k+ mentions respectively.
Here’s a list of Top 10 most-mentioned games on social media:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Metroid Prime 4
- Mario x Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- Mario Odyssey
- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Dragonball FighterZ
- Skyrim (including Skyrim VR
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
As talk of the conference itself, Microsoft’s press breifing, says report, gathered over 44% of total press conference related impressions on social media, with Nintendo at 15%, Sony at 11%, EA and Ubisoft settling at 10% each, followed by Bethesda and PC Gaming Show at 8% and 2% respectively.
Also, here are the top-mentioned games during a particular press conference:
- A Way Out :: EA Press Conference
- Assassin’s Creed Origins :: Microsoft Press Conference
- Skyrim :: Bethesda Press Conference
- Mario + Rabbids :: Ubisoft Press Conference
- Spiderman :: Sony Press Conference
- Metroid Prime 4 :: Nintendo Press Conference