Destiny has been out for some time now, and as is the case with open world themes, its full of multiple easter eggs, and secret missions. One such mission, if completed successfully will have you glowing, as long as you are in the farm of course.
So, if you have seen those glowing guardians at the farm, and thought when you can do the same, here is what you need to know.
- Travel to the Farm and the head over to where Tess Everis is selling her wares.
- Hop on top of her tarp, and take a running jump toward the watermill building.
- Walk to the waterwheel and walk on top until you see text pop up that says “Sentry Ranks” and “Wheel Boost” completed. From here, your character will glow blue, and you can jump higher.
- Walk along the wire connecting the water mill to the tall building that the Postmaster is parked in front of.
- Follow the next set of wires connecting that building to the other tall structure where you meet Suraya. You’ll automatically activate “Sentry Ranks x4” and “Vertigo Completed.”
- Next, you’ll head to the camp fire at the opposite end of the Farm from the soccer field.
- Activate “Scouting Patrol.” You’ll glow red and be able to jump even higher (though beware, you still take falling damage).
- Follow the glowing lights (around 10 in all) until you’ve hit them all, after which, you’ll get to keep the cool glowing effect called “Commander’s Blessing” until you either leave the Farm or die.
If you are looking for some more tips on how to get the best of Destiny 2 check out the links below:
- How you would get all your promised pre-order bonuses?
- How to unlock Sparrows in Destiny 2?
- Unlocking extra sub-classes in Destiny 2?
- What are Flashpoints in Destiny 2 and how to unlock them?