Agony, one of the most badly reviewed horror game of this year was supposed to be re-released with everything uncensored (see: vagina demon) as Agony Unrated. But things didn’t go as planned and the version was cancelled due to financial problems faced by the developer, Madmind Studios.
But it turns out, Agony Unrated, is going to be released on October 31st of this year. The game has received its own Steam page recently. It looks like Madmind resolved their financial issues after all.
According to our old report, Agony Unrated also brings:
· Additional sounds in the game and the cutscenes.
· Additional erotic animations for characters in the backgrounds.
· High-resolution textures and models – without any censorship.
· All the scenes that have been removed from the standard version of Agony.
· Agony Mode unlocked from the beginning.
· Additional content for Agony Mode (Setting – The Forest, Boss Fight – Baphomet).
· Succubus Mode unlocked from the beginning.
· Additional animations for Succubus Mode.
We’ll have to wait and see if this version improves upon the original and fixes its issues.