The official Youtube channel of Playstation has released the official launch trailer for Cyanide Studios’ turn-based strategy game, Space Hulk: Tactics for the PS4. A faithful adaptation of the classic Warhammer 40,000 board game, Space Hulk: Tactics brings new twists to the formula along with extensive customisation, two full campaigns, and much more.
The Space Hulk, a labyrinthine amalgamation of derelict starships, threatens an entire planet. Engage in bloody battles as either a squad of Space Marine Terminators from one of four Chapters or a swarm of deadly alien Genestealers.
Battle in competitive multiplayer and through two distinct, narrative-driven campaigns: lead a Blood Angels squad or, for the first time in a Space Hulk game, control the Genestealer swarm.
- A faithful adaptation of the Warhammer 40,000 board game Space Hulk, with a fresh twist to the classic rules
- Engage in bloody tactical battles aboard a gigantic Space Hulk
- Play through two campaigns from the point of view of the Blood Angels, and for the first time in a Space Hulk game, the deadly Genestealers!
- Customize your units of Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and even Genestealers with hundreds of cosmetic items, cards, and equipment.
- Challenge players online, playing either Genestealers or one of four Space Marines Chapters
- Create and share your own missions with an intuitive map creation tool
Space Hulk: Tactics releases on PlayStation 4 on October 9.