It’s time to roast! Is that the saying? Oh well, we’re rolling with it. Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast is releasing on PS4 May 29th and on Xbox One June 1st. Mixer integration has been added for Xbox One owners, letting viewers vote on their preferred insult. PS4 players can use their imagination to have pretend input tabulated as well! Find out what other features are coming to console release below.
bout Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast:
The banter is back, and looking glitzier than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a new spinoff to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system. Verbally joust by yourself or take you skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or with a friend (if you have one) in couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- Controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.