The First Free Update For Monster Hunter: World PC Adds Deviljho, Fixes The Remaining Connection Issues
Capcom has released the first free update for Monster Hunter: World on the PC. In addition to adding a new monster called Devilho, along with its respective weapons and armour sets, the update also adds a new specialized tool called Dragonproof Mantle and a new costume for The Handler. The update also fixes the remaining connection issues that were causing excessive error messages.
View the complete changelog below:
- Added a new monster: Deviljho! (Includes new Deviljho weapons, and the Vangis α and β armor sets.)
Note: Deviljho will invade 6★ quests, 7★ quests, and high rank expeditions once you have completed the investigation for the “??? Rathian” in the main story. After completing certain conditions, you will unlock the Deviljho special assignment.
- Added a new specialized tool: Dragonproof Mantle.
- Added a new costume for The Handler: Astera 3 Star Chef Coat (Downloadable Content).
- Fixed remaining connection issues that were causing excessive error messages.
In the event a host is disconnected from a session, they will be reconnected as long as there is a guest remaining in the session.
In the event that you are disconnected from Steam, it will attempt to reconnect and will not display an error message unless the reconnection fails.
- Fixed issues that would slow down processing in certain conditions:
When a large amount of thunder element effects are displayed
When breaking off parts of Bazelgeuse’s back
- Fixed a bug where some players could not exit the Poogie menu when changing their Poogie’s name.
- Fixed a bug where Limited Bounty information would be lost when accessing the bounty list at the Resource Center in offline mode.
- Fixed a bug where the help text for setting Online Sessions to private provided incorrect information.
Before: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the ID or via invitations.)
After: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the Online Session ID.)
- Fixed an issue in Arabic where the “Groups” guild card title was not consistent with other titles (guild card titles are displayed in English).