En Masse Entertainment announced today that their ‘Deathwrack’ update is now available on TERA for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The free downloadable update will feature new dungeons, rare, collectable Misery and Deathwrack gear sets, Guild vs. Guild PVP battles, customizable skill chains, and skill updates for the Warrior class. The new dungeons coming to TERA will test player’s abilities and provide a thrilling challenge like never before. Defend the world of TERA and fight against the dark god Lakan as he emerges from the darkness.
‘Deathwrack Update’ Key Features:
- All New Dungeons: Test your skills in Velik’s Hold against the dark god Lakan, protecting the realm from him as he emerges from the shadows to enact his revenge. The added dungeons in this update include:
- Velik’s Hold
Demokron Factory (rebalanced)
- Velik’s Hold
- Guild vs. Guild Battles: Guilds can now engage in worldwide, 24-hour battles against up to three guilds at once. Choose your opponents wisely…
- Update Skills: Not only will the Warrior class receive a skills update, but rebalanced and upgraded skills, new UI elements, and some surprises will arrive with this latest update.
- Customizable Skill Chains: As players activate a new skill, they will now be able to choose the next skill that pops up in the chain, instead of being given a random skill. Players can create their own chains or adjust existing ones.
- Looking for Group Tool: Players wanting to customize their groups can now post details in the new Looking for Group tool. Detail requirements or desired composition, rather than leaving it up to chance or guildmates!