If you’re passionate about e-sports, and have some decent website development skills, then you’ve got the perfect job opportunity!
SK Gaming is looking for a website developer, with the details being posted on their official site at :
The main pages quotes the job details as : “SK Gaming is looking for a full-stack web developer, who will help us keep our website polished and functional at all times. If you’re an enthusiastic and dedicated individual capable of squashing a bug or two and want to build a few exciting features we have in mind, we want to hear from you.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
– Paid Position; part-time or freelance
– Remote or based off of Cologne, Germany
– Collaborate with our marketing and editorial team
– Design, improve and help further develop www.sk-gaming.com
Skills And Qualifications:
– Experience with the Laravel framework
– Experience working independently
– Fluent in English (German optional)
– Good communication skills and work ethic”
If you fulfill the above criteria, and think yourself to be fit for the job, apply for the job online by sending in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org