Scorn quickly gained a considerable amount of hype with it’s initial teaser trailer that showed off the presentation of the game- gory and atmospheric. Today the developers have released a new trailer which can be seen below:
Apart from that, the game’s Kickstarter campaign has also gone live which can be viewed HERE.
Some key points to note are:
- The minimum goal is 150K Euros
- The VR version is planned at the 175K Euro stretch goal
- The game will launch on PC without DRM
- There is no stretch goals for the console version with the 300K Euros stretch goal dignified with question marks
- Demo will be available to all backers before the end of the campaign
- Apart from English, the developers currently plan on translating the game to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese.