Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Cybernetic Walrus announce that their multi-award winning, anti-gravity racing game Antigraviator will release for PC on June 6 through Steam and major digital retailers, with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release following later in the year.
Antigraviator is a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre. Use traps, power-ups, and boosts to overtake your opponents and dominate the track in single player or multiplayer mode. In a unique twist, the player has unlimited speed at their disposal, the only limit being their skill and ability to avoid walls and obstacles.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships, and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience