KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] continues to introduce exciting new content for Keyblade wielders worldwide, as Square Enix brings a new player vs player (PvP) mode to the hit mobile game.
The latest update (v2.6.0) introduces a number of new features alongside the first-ever PvP gameplay within the KINGDOM HEARTS series, adding new ways for players to play with friends and compete for a position on the leaderboards and a chance to win rewards.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] PvP mode features asynchronous battles in which players face off against other players, each using multiple Keyblades. A match is divided into rounds, with each player taking a turn to attack the other. The player who deals the most damage wins the round, and the first player to win two rounds is the winner of the match. Players will be awarded points depending on their performance, and top-ranking players based on total points will earn rewards and recognition for their achievements in battle.
The following features are also implemented with the arrival of the v2.6.0 update:
- 7-star Medals – All medals which can be used in battle can now be evolved to 7-star rarity to greatly strengthen their power. Players must collect newly added materials in order to successfully evolve medals.
- New Keyblade Feature: Subslots – Players can now utilize more medals in a single Keyblade. Equipping 7-star medals into a Keyblade’s subslots will strengthen the primary slot’s power multiplier and provide deeper customization and strategy.
- ‘Skip’ Feature in Story Quests – Players who have taken a break from story quests can now catch up even more quickly with the new ‘skip’ feature. Completing any level within a specific questline will unlock all quests in that group, allowing players to complete the latest stages first and return to complete previous stages thereafter.
- Easier Keyblade Upgrades – Keyblade upgrades for the first 25 levels now require less materials, allowing new players to strengthen their Keyblades with ease.
- Keyblade Optimize Feature – A new optimize feature will automatically outfit a Keyblade with a powerful medal setup—useful both for new players seeking advice, and for veteran players battling through Proud Mode.KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store for iPhone and on Google Play for Android devices.