1C Company Unveils Three New RPG and Arena Titles Including Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark at PAX East 2018
1C Company, a global PC and console games publisher, today announced its largest US show lineup ever with seven playable titles at PAX East 2018. The company, which is one of the largest publishers and distributors in Eastern Europe, revealed three new titles today with their first hands-on play as part of the 1C roster: Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark (PC, Xbox One, PS4), a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG combining fantasy and steampunk elements; Gift of Parthax (PC), a 2D top-down arena fighter with a gothic pixel art style; and Eternity: The Last Unicorn (PC, Xbox One, PS4), a traditional RPG with extensive lore based on Norse mythology.
Joining 1C Company’s new titles at PAX East are the highly anticipated RTS strategy game, Ancestors Legacy, the cyberpunk real-time strategy game, Re-Legion, the award-winning strategy and RPG game, Deep Sky Derelicts and the unique puzzle-based action-adventure title, Haimrik. The entire lineup can be seen in the new 1C PAX East trailer, which can be viewed here.
Details on the 1C PAX East Lineup
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark (PC, XB1, PS4 | Q2 2019) – A story-driven, turn-based tactical JRPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Players will control the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council, tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land. Paying homage to tactical RPG classics, the game stands on its own as a worthy successor, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
- 40 hours of an epic and mature tale
- Vivid hand-crafted fantasy world with a touch of steampunk
- Classic tactical battles, with rugged terrain and elevation
- Complex class system with over 25 classes and 200 abilities
- Hundreds of equipment items to craft, collect or purchase
- Highly customizable appearance of troops
Gift of Parthax (PC, XB1 | Q3 2018) – A 2D top-down arena fighter featuring a gothic pixel art style, the game puts players in the shoes of Arif, a mage on a quest to save his friend. To do so, he must defeat all enemies in Atixa’s grand arena—and receiving the Gift of Parthax may be his only chance to do so! Players will unleash Arif’s power and survive five seasons of challenges with waves of mobs and mighty bosses using customized and enhanced spells.
- Survive 5 seasons of challenges with unique boss fights
- Unlock, modify and customize you spells
- Manage your resources with mana regeneration and potions
- Choose your character’s direction within a mature story
- Interact with NPCs and discover more about the lore
Eternity: The Last Unicorn (PC, XB1, PS4 | Q3 2018) – A fully featured RPG with classic game mechanics and extensive lore based on Norse mythology. As all elven unicorns were taken away and cursed by witchcraft, the elves’ sole existence became endangered. Players will encounter mesmerizing locations and fantasy characters as Aurehen, a young pure Elf, who undertakes her quest to free the last surviving Unicorn that protects Elven immortality.
- Develop your character in classic RPG style
- Upgrade your weapons and acquire new skills
- Discover and use new powerful items as you progress
- Train to survive in the arena mode
- Broad storyline with strong lore
Follow IndianNoob for more exciting news and updates!