Blizzards Adds New Gamemode for Overwatch:Free for all and Deathmatch, Both Games are Live in Overwatch PTR since yesterday, and will be nearly identical to the Deathmatch modes you may have experienced in other first-person shooters.
When these game modes roll out on the PTR or when they launch on the live servers, you can find them in Overwatch’s Arcade section.
In Overwatch’s FFA, you’ll be gunning against seven other players to reach 20 kills. At release there are no heroes banned for FFA, though Blizzard may disable specific heroes that either disrupt the gameplay or break the mode as they have in 1v1 and for a short time with 3v3s.
For Team Deathmatch, you’ll continue to use the 6v6 format, but your team should aim to get 30 kills the fastest. It’s important to note that Mercy’s Resurrection ultimate will take kills away from the other team’s kill count, so you may want to build your team around her powerful ability.
Although Team Deathmatch is a simple, straightforward game mode, you should adjust your team compositions accordingly. You aren’t playing to push a payload, you’re looking to grab as many kills as you can, as fast as you can.
Additionally, many new maps were added into the PTR for the Deathmatch game mode, with smaller versions of the existing map pool as well as Black Forest, Chateau, and more.
- Concussion Mine
- Junkrat can now hold two mines
- Tire’s movement speed has been increased by 30%
- There is no longer a time limit when wall climbing
- Fusion Driver
- Projectile speed increased by 20%
- Protective Barrier
- Barrier size increase by 20%
- Barrier shape has been changed to allow for more coverage from enemies that are below the barrier
- Take a Breather
- Can now be used while moving
- Damage taken while healing has been reduced by 50%
- Grappling Hook
- Cooldown has been reduced from 12 seconds to 8
- Venom Mine
- Affected targets are now visible through walls (to you as Widowmaker only)
with several few small updates can be found here
These updates are Live on PTR right now , what are you waiting for