During E3 2017 we got a plethora of new trailers and gameplay reveals (I recently compiled all of them at one place). While many of them are good at gathering more views, others are struggling to do the same.
While last year it was God of War reveal that gained much anticipation and consequently, was the most viewed trailer of E3 2016 and on Playstation YouTube channel. This year its Marvel’s Spiderman Gameplay video, released during Sony’s E3 briefing, that gained most views out of E3 2017.
Gathering over 10.8 million views on YouTube (still counting…) Spiderman stands tall at first position, followed by gameplay reveal videos of Star Wars Battlefront II, God of War, Need for Speed Payback and Days Gone at 8m, 6.9m, 6.8m and 6m respectively.
Check out the list top 10 Most viewed trailer alongside their respective views below:
- Marvel’s Spiderman (Gameplay) [10.8m]
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Gameplay) [8m]
- Good of War (Story Trailer) [6.9m]
- Need for Speed Payback (Gameplay) [6.8m]
- Days Gone (Gameplay) [6m]
- Super Mario Odyssey (Trailer) [5.8m]
- Call of Duty: WWII (Multiplayer Reveal) [4.8m]
- Xbox One X (Reveal) [4.6m]
- Anthem (Gameplay) [4.4m]
- FIFA 18: The Journey (Trailer) [4m]
Thanks to NeoGaf-er Nightengle for compiling the list. You can check out his list covering over top 50 most watched E3 2017 trailers, here.