HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, today announced the launch of its HyperX Cloud Stinger Core gaming headset in India. This is an affordable headset, designed for console gamers looking for great sound at a value price. The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset features an adjustable steel slider and soft ear cushions for comfort along with a swiveling mic. The headset comes with directional 40mm drivers for an immersive in-game audio experience and is backed by a 2-year warranty and free tech support. The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is now available in India with an MRP of INR 4,200 at leading retail and e-tail stores.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Core weighs just 215 grams and is multi-console compatible and has convenient audio controls directly on the cable. The lightweight headset includes 40mm directional drivers for an immersive in-game experience and its closed-cup design helps block out distractions and provide a more accurate in-game sound.
“Building on the demand and acceptance of HyperX Cloud Stinger headset, we designed the new high-quality Cloud Stinger Core headset for the console gamers who are on a budget. The headset is made sturdy and durable and comes with steel sliders, so users can comfortably play for longer hours.”, said HyperX India.
With optimal audio performance and sound quality, the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset ensures crisp and clear audio to help gamers quickly locate rivals for game play advantage across platforms. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is designed for PS4™ and is also compatible with Xbox One™1 and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Key Features:
- Designed for console gaming
- Optimized for comfort and convenience
- Immersive in-game audio
- Two-year warranty and free tech support
Additional HyperX Cloud Stinger Specifications:
- Driver: Dynamic, 40mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 99dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- H.D.: < 2%
- Weight: 215g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -41.5dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)