Rat King and MIDA Multi Tool maybe hogging all the limelight in Destiny 2 forum, but Strum has something going for it than no other exotic gun does.
It looks like HAN SOLO’S DL-44 blaster pistol
Plus, the Strum and Drang when used in tandem reload each other with every kill made, so you can essentially switch between the guns and never need to reload.
Now how do we unlock this weapon. Well for starters its way more easier than Rat King, which has you playing the Nightfall Strike. Secondly, almost all of it is done on the Neesus. So let’s start shall we.
STEPS TO UNLOCK STRUM IN DESTINY 2
- Get to Level 20, complete the main story mission, and then head over to Nessus. Start the ‘O Captain My Captain’ quest and finish the entire quest line.
- After a couple of missions you’ll be rewarded with Drang, a legendary sidearm, and instructions to speak to Master Rahool at The Tower. Follow those instructions and head over to the tower.
- Chat with Rahool and he’ll give you three objectives: decrypt five legendary engrams, one exotic engram, and kill ten Fallen enemies on Nessus with Drang. So save your exotic enagrams for this one. Also if you have unlocked Drang and have decrypted an exotic enagram before talking to Rahool, it will still count. Speaking from experience.
- Talk to Rahool after finishing these tasks and he’ll send you to talk to Tyra Karn on The Farm. She’ll ask you head to Nessus to kill ten Fallen enemies without reloading.
- You’ll also need to kill ten powerful Fallen (yellow health bar enemies, such as captains) on Nessus using Drang.
- Return to Tyra and she’ll give you the final step: play the Exodus strike on Nessus and kill the Servitor Kendricks-7. Take down this floating robot ball and Sturm will be yours.
If you are looking for some more tips on how to get the best of Destiny 2 check out the links below:
- How you would get all your promised pre-order bonuses?
- How to unlock Sparrows in Destiny 2?
- Unlocking extra sub-classes in Destiny 2?
- What are Flashpoints in Destiny 2 and how to unlock them?