Developer TALEROCK has released a new trailer for their upcoming game Grimshade, which details the story and the world in which the game is set.
Grimshade is a story-driven tactical RPG featuring a turn-based combat system and non-linear progression, set in a fantasy world. Lead a group of adventurers on a journey through the world of Ree’Fah. Each decision you make has a profound influence on the characters, the game’s story and the way battles are fought. Explore a varied and intricate world, meet new characters, reveal plot-related secrets and go treasure hunting; the world around changes as you advance and directs you further through the story.
- Tactical initiative-based battles. Choice and layout of characters change the outcome of the battle;
- A unique upgrade system without experience, based solely on equipment: characters’ skills and their combat style are determined by their set of equipment;
- Six available game characters, each with their unique history and characteristics;
- The system of relations between characters, which affects the story and provides advantages in battles;
- A vast fantasy world in the age of steam engines and techno mages;
- An exciting and developed storyline features over 20 hours of gameplay.
Grimshade is in development for PC and Nintendo Switch (2019).