Layopi Games has released the reveal trailer for their upcoming third-person action game, Devil’s Hunt, which showcases little snippets of the story and some combat-heavy gameplay.
You are Desmond, the one man with demonic powers who can decide the fate of our world by joining either side of the conflict. Based on original novel “Equilibrium” by Paweł Leśniak, this third-person action game resurrects the everlasting fight between light and darkness, good and evil, as full-fledged war between Angels and Demons seems imminent and our world is the proposed battleground. Desmond can fight using his fists and claws, making use of the skills his demonic and human sides offer—but ultimately he must choose which side he will follow.
- Dive into the story – captivating storyline based on an original novel
- Enjoy the narrative – almost 100 high-quality cutscenes of up to 2 hours’ duration.
- Change forms – humans and demons both have useful skills.
- Fight like a demon – TPP melee combat with large variety of attacks, combos and enemies.
- Explore – rich, context sensitive environment interactions.
The game is currently scheduled for a 2019 release.