Enter immersive 2D platformer Light Fall’s forgotten world of Numbra where darkness prevails over light. As you wander through the Lunar Plain, venture into the the Marshlands of Sorrow and face the exotic wildlife of the Vipera’s Forest. Your one ally is an indispensable tool — the Shadow Core.
The Shadow Core is at the center of what makes Bishop Games’ Light Fall a one-of-a-kind platformer in which you control the platform. This innovative game mechanic redefines how players navigate vertical and horizontal terrain from a 2D perspective. You encounter the Shadow Core at the beginning of your adventure, and, although, the origins of this magical box are unknown, it possesses mystical properties that are highly useful during your journey.
The Shadow Core can be summoned at any time beneath your feet and can be applied as:
- A mobile platform that you can use to jump on or wall hop off of
- A shield to block incoming projectiles and missiles
- A key to solve puzzles, unlock gates and disarm traps
- A gear to operate machinery, windmills and other broken objects
- A counterweight and leverage to be used in elevators
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide how to best leverage the power of the Shadow Core to brave the many challenges and foes standing in your way. With the Shadow Core, you become the master of your surroundings and create your own path.