Closers is a multiplayer online action RPG (MOARPG) beat-em-up in which players take the role of one of the “Closers,” a group of psychic teenagers chosen by the world government to stop an alien invasion by defeating hordes of lethal monsters and closing interdimensional gates to thwart the invaders and their evil incursion. Fast, intense, and eye-poppingly beautiful, the game masterfully combines the frenetic action of old school arcade 2D beat ‘em ups with the engaging combo mechanics of fighting games, and the vivid art style and drama of an episodic anime.
En Masse Entertainment announced today the launch of their latest update for Closers, the online RPG beat’ em up with anime stylings and crazy combo action. The Pandimensional Update will include the launch of three special community events, an increase to the overall level cap, new limited release skins and much more! Players will also be able to access new items and gear for this update as well.
Additional Events and Features in Pandimensional Update:
- Pandimensional Event: The alternate, pandimensional Closers have come over to our world! After a brief (but heated) debate, the Closers are turning to their peers to settle the score! Players will be able to put in a vote every two days in two different polls, culminating in the announcement of the best boy and girl. Once voting has ended, every player will receive a code for a free in-game poster, featuring the winners, that they can place in their housing areas.
- Closers Day: This one day event gives players a variety of in-game buffs and bonuses.
- Refit Sky Ship Event: From March 20 until April 2, players will be able to get a special support box containing a small plum, soda, three-day versions of accessories such as, crimson rocket wings, Cawdor’s Glaring Eye, and more!
- Pandimensional Closer Skins: For a limited time only, Pandimensional Closer Skins are available absolutely free on your profile page! Select “Change Character Skin” to change your character portrait and skill cut-ins! Grab these skins while you can, because they’re only available until Monday, April 2, at 10 p.m. PDT.
- New Level Cap: All currently available characters can now reach level 75! Head to the new Refit Sky Ship sector to work your way up to the new level cap. Earn a celebration box containing a hyper-clocked equalizer, 10 luck stabilizers, and a one-day victory talisman.
- Craftable Stamina Potions: You can now craft three stamina potions per week, per account! Make sure to use your crafted stamina potions right away; these potions expire after 24 hours.
Additionally, Closers fans anxiously awaiting the reveal of the Tina versus Harpy character contest will just have to wait a tiny bit longer. The winner of the character contest voted on by the Closers community will be revealed on April 3… so stay tuned!
Follow IndianNoob for more exciting news and updates from the gaming world!