With the release of Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar, EA brings in alot of new content to the game for Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners* and owners of Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar.Battlefield 1 premium Pass and Battlefield 1 Revolution owners will be able to access Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar with two weeks early access. The Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar update is a required download for all Battlefield 1 players to play online. This has several benefits, including that players who don’t yet own the expansion will be able to watch Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar matches through Spectator Mode and will be able to experience the new maps via Battlefield 1 Premium Trials when they are active or through Battlefield 1 Premium Friends.
These new Updates include
- Galicia – An entrenched fight across a war-torn river valley.
- Brusilov Keep – A small village high in the Carpathians braces for a Russian siege.
- Albion – German ships invade the West Estonian Archipelago.
- Tsaritsyn – Old and new Russia clash in the war-torn streets of Tsaritsyn.
- Volga River – An epic tank battle along Volga River.
A SUPPLY DROP GAME MODE
Resupplying troops was essential to victory in WW1, and the use of airplanes to deliver much-needed supplies was a completely new tactic. In the new Supply Drop mode, airdrops will appear periodically, and your team must defend the drop location to recover those supplies. The team that recovers the most supplies at the end of the match wins.
- Brusilov Offensive – The Russian army deploys new tactics on the Eastern Front in 1916.
- Red Tide – The Russian Red Army and White Guard clash in civil war during 1919.
- The Russian Empire’s White Guard
- Red Army
- Putilov Garford
- 305/52 O Coastal Gun
- Hussar Cavalry Unit
Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar Brings few new weapons For all classes
- Assault- Model 1900 and SMG 08/18
- Medic FA Automatic Rifle and General Liu Rifle
- Support Parabellum MG 14/17 and Perino Model 1908
- Scout-Mosin Nagant M91 and Vetterli Vitali M1870/87
- Tanker/Pilot-C93 Carbine
- Sidearm (all kits)-Nagant Revolver and Obrez Pistol
- Melee (all kits)-Cossack Dagger and Dud Club
BattleField1 also has now support for HDR10. With HDR (High Dynamic Range), the visuals of Battlefield 1 will be even more breathtaking for owners of the required tech (a screen with HDR support together with a console/PC with HDR capabilities.) HDR expands the contrast ratio and color palette to offer more realistic, immersive, and natural visuals.
and few other updates include Nerfs/Buffs and Bugs which can be read about here