Safe House – a stylish, spy-themed strategy game created by Canadian developer Labs Games – will arrive on Steam next Tuesday, May 22,2018.
With an art style that harkens back to classic spy films, Safe House will transport you to the fictional world of Kazataire – a nation suffering from chronic corruption after a devastating military coup. Take on the role of an intelligence officer with the CIA who joins an elite task force bent on collecting valuable intel and toppling those in power …
Get ready to recruit, train, and deploy spies from a top-secret location that’s perfect for running a modern spy ring. Complete missions to earn new abilities and unlock operations – leading to a number of possible endings in the single-player campaign. A spy’s life is never easy. To earn revenue, use tradecraft to break codes, forge IDs, exchange secret phrases, and more.
- Construct and manage your own top-secret spy headquarters.
- Devise and solve a variety of spy-themed puzzles – such as decoding scrambled messages, forging documents, and exchanging secret phrases.
- Embark on a non-linear single player campaign and unlock multiple endings based on your choices.
- Play your way in the unpredictable ‘Endless’ mode.
- Enjoy an iconic art style reminiscent of ‘60s spy movie classics.
Safe House will be available on Steam Tuesday, May 22,2018